At Grumbla Lane we are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only ever use information you provide us in a lawful way, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will never give your information away to any third parties unless you give us the relevant permission to do so.
This policy covers the processing of all personal information with Grumbla Lane. This policy (together with our Terms andConditions and any other documents referred to therein) sets out the basis on which we will process any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us. Please read the following carefully.
Information we may collect about you
You may submit documentation on www.GrumblaLane.com or correspond with us by telephone,
E-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, search for a product, place an order on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, E-mail address, telephone number and financial and credit card information.
The following information may be collected, but will be anonymised and will not contain any information from which you can be identified:
• Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer care number.
What are Cookies?
Say no to junk mail
At Grumbla Lane will only ever E-mail you our newsletter which you can subscribe and unsubscribe at any time, your billing information and invoices, the occasional E-mail regarding are latest offers but unlike other company’s we will never send you repeated emails.
How we will use your personal information
We will use your information to improve your shopping experience with us, to process your order and with your permission to notify you of offers that you may be interested in. Grumbla Lane will never share your information with anyone or any third party without prior permission. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Links to other websites/businesses
Where we store your information
All information that you provide us is stored in secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using the latest SSL technology. You may sign up to use parts of our website that is exclusive for members therefore you will be using a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share a password with anyone. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Changes to this policy
The Data Protection Act has various provisions which ensure that any person who has access to your personal information must comply with strict rules.
The Act provides the following principles, which we follow at all times:
• We will process your data fairly and lawfully.
• We will obtain your data only for specified and lawful purposes, and shall not use it for any other purpose.
• We will ensure that personal data held shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is held.
• We will ensure that personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
• We will ensure that personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
• We will ensure that personal data shall be processed in accordance with your rights under the Act.
• We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect any personal data from any destruction, damage or loss.
• We will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection.
We operate our business in the UK, All matters relating to the site are governed by the laws of England and Wales, some of the hosting servers might not be located in this country. You agree that jurisdiction and venue for any legal proceeding relating to the site shall be the courts of England and Wales. We do not warrant or imply that the site or materials on it are appropriate for use outside of the EU. If you are located outside of the EU, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.